2017 MCDONALD'S MAGIC CITY CLASSIC PARADE
- Date: Saturday, October 28 at TBD
- Applications: High School Band Directors must enclose a list of band students and auxiliary individuals (cheerleaders, chaperones) with their application. Applications WILL NOT be accepted without the band list. Applications wil NOT be accepted after the deadline. We will post application information and deadlines on this website in July 2017.
- Floats: Everyone is encouraged to use a float or creatively decorated vehicle
- Motorcycles: No motorcycles are allowed in the parade
- Fraternities/Sororities: No high school fraternities or sororities allowed in the parade
- Note: No items can be thrown or handed out from parade vehicles and no horses or car clubs are allowed in the parade
Parade applications are now closed.
Please read the parade guidelines that all participants must follow. Failure to comply with the guidelines can and will result in the entire unit being removed from the parade. No refunds or credits will be given.
If you have any further questions, please contact Kathy Coleman 205-977-9343