TAILGATING AT THE MCDONALD'S MAGIC CITY CLASSIC
All tailgating is sold and managed by Legion Field. The information will be updated here as it is available.
If you have any questions, please contact Legion Field directly: (205) 254-2391
Tailgating goes on sale Thursday, October 11th at 12:01 pm.
Tailgate pricing for online advance sales: $140 + $25 service fee = $165
Some tailgating spots will be held and sold during event week, starting on Monday and available until all spaces are filled:
Monday Entry: $210.00 Tuesday Entry: $175.00 Wednesday Entry: $140.00
Tents and RVs must fit within the designated area (20'x40') and there can be only:
one (1) car and one (1) RV OR two (2) cars and one (1) 10'x10' tent within the recreational spaces. Please follow all the tailgating guidelines listed below.
Advantage Waste will be the sole provider of all portable toilets, hand wash stations and RV pump services. Call 205.590.1237 for more information. To ensure pedestrian safety, Advantage Waste will be unable to deliver portable toilets to Legion Field after 3:00pm on Friday, October 26th. NO deliveries on Saturday, October 27th.
Prepaid orders are being accepted for portable toilets. Payment is due in full upon order. All major credit cards accepted (2.75% convenience charge added). Electronic checks also are accepted. Please place orders in advance with Advantage Waste at 205-590-1237 or 888-301-4658. Fees are listed below:
- PORTABLE TOILET $75.00
- HANDICAP PORTABLE TOILET $110.00
- RV PUMP SERVICE $35.00 per service
- HAND WASH STATION $75.00
- NO OTHER PORTABLE TOILET VENDOR WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS OF LEGION FIELD
- All tents and RVs must fit within the designated tailgating area (20' x 40'). Additionally, there can be only one (1) car and one (1) RV OR two (2) cars and (1) 10'x10' tent within the recreational spaces.
- Vehicle must remain in the tailgating space at all times with the parking decal visibly displayed and affixed to the driver's side windshield. Any vehicle without a parking decal adequately displayed on the driver's side windshield will be removed at the owner's expense.
- For safety reasons, a generator exhaust riser is required for those using gas- or diesel-powered generators, RVs and trailers and will be enforced for any vehicles exhibiting obvious exhaust fumes that may pose a threat to the general health and safety of our patrons.
- Fire lanes must be maintained at all times. Any automobiles, tents or RVs blocking fire lanes will be removed. Any vehicle removed will be towed by a wrecker service. All expenses for towing and storage shall be transferred to the owner. There will be no refunds for this violation.
- You will NOT be allowed to return to the parking lot without your parking pass. If you leave the tailgate parking lot for any reason, you must return to the parking lot by 8:00 am on game day to guarantee re-entry.
- Tailgating spaces may not be saved or roped off.
- Policies will be strictly enforced.
- No stages or tractor trailers will be allowed in the parking lots.
- You will NOT be allowed re-entry into the lot unless your vehicle has a parking decal (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- For all questions regarding tailgating, please contact 205.254.2391.
PARKING FOR TAILGATE VISITORS:
Patrons visiting tailgaters must use Lot J, off Graymont Avenue. The price for parking in this lot will be $5.00 per vehicle.
Lot J hours prior to game day:
Thursday, October 25th 5:00pm - midnight
Friday, October 26th 5:00pm - midnight
*Any vehicle left after the times listed above each day will be towed at owner's expense.
Game-day parking is extremely limited at Legion Field Stadium. Additional parking is available at offsite locations. Click here to view shuttle details.