TICKET OFFICE INFORMATION
Phone: (877) 332-7804 / Fax: (205) 967-9940
Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5:30 PM, CDT
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: What time is kickoff?
A: Kickoff is at 2:30 pm CDT at Legion Field on Saturday, October 27th, 2018.
Q: What time do the gates open?
A: The gates open at 12:30 pm CDT.
Q: Who needs a ticket?
A: Every person, regardless of age (even infants), is required to have a ticket for stadium entry. Counterfeit tickets will not be accepted. Upon entry into Legion Field, game tickets will be scanned for authenticity. Each ticket will have a unique barcode. Once that barcode has been scanned, any duplicate tickets will not allow entry into the event.
Q: How much are game tickets?
A: We have both reserved ($35) and general admission ($25) game tickets for sale.
Q: What other events can I purchase tickets to?
A: Additional event details will be released soon.
Q: What is the re-entry policy?
A: There is no re-entry allowed on a single ticket. Upon entry into Legion Field, game tickets will be scanned for authenticity. Each ticket will have a unique barcode. Once that barcode has been scanned, any duplicate tickets will not allow entry into the event.
Q: Do I need a separate ticket for the post game concert?
A: No. The postgame concert will start about 45 minutes after the conclusion of the game, and is included with your game ticket! But, once you enter the stadium, there is no re-entry policy; so you may not leave and come back in on the same ticket.
Q: How can I purchase tickets?
A: There are several ways to purchase tickets: Online, at Alabama A&M and Alabama State, and in person at Legion Field during regular business hours
Q: Are there restrictions on what I can bring into the stadium?
A: Yes! Please click here to view the clear bag policy and prohibited items.
Q: Where does each fan base sit?
A: A&M seats are always on the west side and ASU seats are always on the east side. This does not change from year to year.
Q: How does your printed ticket work?
A: It's fast, easy and convenient. Here's how it works:
- Purchase your tickets.
- Print your tickets.
- For online orders: To print your tickets, you can use the link on your order confirmation page or the link in your email confirmation. If you are ready to print immediately, follow the link on your order confirmation page. If you would like to wait to print your order, you can print using the link in your email confirmation.
- For phone orders: You will receive an email confirmation once your order is placed. Within that email, you will receive a link to print your order.
- Print your ticket and bring to Legion Field gates to be scanned on game day.
Q: Do I need any special hardware or software to print my ticket?
A: You probably already have everything you need. All you need is:
- Printer- Any inkjet or laser printer (color or black & white). Use 8.5' x 11' size plain white paper for best results.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0. If you don't have this PDF reader, download it here for free.
Q: Will this ticket be accepted for entry into the event?
- The ticket that is printed through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket.
- Counterfeit tickets will not be accepted and each ticket has a unique barcode that will be scanned upon entry at the Legion Field gates.
Q: Can tickets be scanned from my cell phone?
A: Yes - your tickets can be conveniently scanned from your smart phone.
Q: What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy is made?
A: Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will allow entry.
- Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash and protect it just like you would any other ticket. If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned. If there is a dispute, event staff will resolve the issue.
Q: What if I cannot print my tickets?
A: Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher.
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
- Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing any unnecessary programs.
- Please note that tickets can be conveniently scanned from your wireless cell phone.
Q: What if I did not receive my email confirmation?
A: Please contact us so we can help you with your order. email@example.com or 1-877-332-7804.
Q: If I order multiple tickets on a single order, how many emails will I receive?
A: One - you will receive a single email confirmation with a link to print your tickets regardless of order size.
For any ticket-related questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-332-7804.